• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #1 and Batman 608 RRP CLOSED

43 posts in this topic

I would have to agree with Lebowski. I like a book to stay a couple of days on the thread. If no one bites, then it would be fare to move it to e-bay.

Two hours..I'm not sure if would even bother posting the book if I was watching the prices on e-bay.

However, the thread is CLOSED as stated by the seller. I'm not a MOD, but don't be surprised if everything gets deleted.

Might want to discuss this in the sellers general forum.

I would have to agree with Lebowski. I like a book to stay a couple of days on the thread. If no one bites, then it would be fare to move it to e-bay.

Two hours..I'm not sure if would even bother posting the book if I was watching the prices on e-bay.

However, the thread is CLOSED as stated by the seller. I'm not a MOD, but don't be surprised if everything gets deleted.

Might want to discuss this in the sellers general forum.

It was not my intention to list for only a couple of hours but in light of the new information it was the right move. I like to give boardies breaks on pricing and actually would have honoured any :takeit: that were posted close to my closing the thread.

As it turns out the 608 did go to a boardie.

Ideally I would like to see a sales thread last atleast a couple days but if I hadn't changed the selling venue I'm quite sure one of our many flippers would have.

Well if we keep this thread going long enough I can list the BA X-men I`m expecting this week. Anyone looking for an X-men 101 (9.6), 102 (9.8), 104 (9.6) or a 105 (9.8) it`s coming.