• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private signing/sketch event - NOW TAKING REQUESTS

333 posts in this topic

Par2ch I am so incredibly stocked about these books....I just wish I had not lost that one other one I was going to send, now all I could think about is how I am missing that one..the one that got away.

Anyways, I always thought that the man with no name cover was a good cover to sketch on, it wasn't until recently that found out it was slick. I take it that is why Zeck didn't enojy sketching on it, taking longer for the inks to dry and all....but for not liking it, this sure came out great!

Oops, didn't know that cover was a bad one to sketch on, sorry about that. All I was thinking is a Punisher sketch on a wanted poster would look awesome. He did do a terrific job on it though, just hope it didn't annoy him too much.

Last but certainly NOT least my new CROWN JEWEL.

A Zeck outline Secret Wars #1 ORIGINAL cover, it features characters that were removed in the final edits in the printed version of #1. (Cannonball, Kitty Pride, Mr. Fantastic, Thor and Collossus moved to the left)

I hope to start getting this piece worked on at MegaCon, my plan is to have the updated costumes/marvel heroic age case (ie new Thor costume, new Iron Man, Bucky Cap etc)

Size is 14x17, little hard to see since its light pencil

DSC04326.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)

I think CGC will get the books tomorrow. Then it will take 20 business days for the books to get graded...then probably two weeks for them to get shipped :shrug:

If moderns stay on time (they are as of this morning) the books should be shipped out in roughly 20 business days. The CGC estimates do not include time in-transit.

Great seeing everyone this weekend.

A Zeck outline Secret Wars #1 ORIGINAL cover, it features characters that were removed in the final edits in the printed version of #1. (Cannonball, Kitty Pride, Mr. Fantastic, Thor and Collossus moved to the left)

I hope to start getting this piece worked on at MegaCon, my plan is to have the updated costumes/marvel heroic age case (ie new Thor costume, new Iron Man, Bucky Cap etc)

DSC04326.jpg

:headbang: Is this going to have colors or just black inks... :popcorn:

DSC04326.jpg

:headbang: Is this going to have colors or just black inks... :popcorn:

It is going to be inked by different creators with each putting their own spin on the character.