• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private signing/sketch event - NOW TAKING REQUESTS

333 posts in this topic

Fast Track......no I think that is Lightspeed Track....gotta love it, the ink hasnt even had time to dry :) !!

Dude I know! The door bell rang and I see the guy holding the box and I'm saying to myself I'm not expecting anything from CGC. Then when I opened it and saw the Zeck books I couldn't believe how fast they got done.

By the way Par2ch, i know you had a gazillion books to deal with, but would you happen to remember if Zeck & Beatty signed my Secret Wars #1 where i requested? Or did they remove the book and sign in a different location? Just wondering.... hm

By the way Par2ch, i know you had a gazillion books to deal with, but would you happen to remember if Zeck & Beatty signed my Secret Wars #1 where i requested? Or did they remove the book and sign in a different location? Just wondering.... hm

Little less then a Gazillion but more then 100 :)

Can't wait! Hope that CAP ANNUAL #8, Double Cover comes back a 9.8!! :wishluck:

........stay tuned ladies and gentlemen!!! :popcorn:

I hope my single cover Cap Annual 8 stays a 9.8 too :wishluck:

Oh BOY OH BOY!!! I hope Zeck was able to draw over the Blue Crayon marks that my kid drew on my coverless Cap Annual #8 :wishluck:

Can't wait! Hope that CAP ANNUAL #8, Double Cover comes back a 9.8!! :wishluck:

........stay tuned ladies and gentlemen!!! :popcorn:

I hope my single cover Cap Annual 8 stays a 9.8 too :wishluck:

I hope both of mine got a 9.8 :wishluck::P

Me too :wishluck:

Almost all books have been graded and PMs have been sent, lots of really hi grade stuff this time around....even a few bumps in grade (one 9.4 got bumped to a 9.8 without an pressing!!!) It must be Zecks magic pen