• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Zeck & John Beatty Private signing/sketch event - NOW TAKING REQUESTS

333 posts in this topic

DSC04306.jpg

banana.gif

AWESOME! Great cover recreation! And the only one on a blank from this round. Fantastic! Big props go out to Par2ch for offering this up!

-Adam

DAN THAT IS BRILLIANT!!!!! but i would probobly think it would be so sick to get it inked and finished so that its like the true unpublished cover to SW #1 but PM me who you want on this Jam, ill see if there is anyone i can help with it is brilliant!

and WHOEVER that Kraven belongs too, you are officially on my hunting list, i WILL exchange sexual favors for it, and by that i mean i'll give you a discount of one of my prostitutes ie FRED

lol

:jokealert::foryou:

i have a dell'otto sketch for sale...... its remarked to arjuna

:jokealert:

and WHOEVER that Kraven belongs too, you are officially on my hunting list, i WILL exchange sexual favors for it, and by that i mean i'll give you a discount of one of my prostitutes ie FRED

lol

:jokealert::foryou:

:roflmao:

Those pictures are

P

I

M

P

PIMP!!!!!! This was amazing, The Kraven sketch is my favorite, by far!! It is just.........damn!, too cool... Nice Danny, nice! (worship)