• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goodfella's The movie

17 posts in this topic

This will always be a classic to me and I always seem to watch it when I see it on cable.

Well, today I noticed for the first time in a scene which is in the photo below. Can anybody tell me that issue # of Tales Of The Zombie?

goodfellows011.jpg

lmao... I know I fixed it... for some reason I knew to go back and fix it cause TJ will be all over me, sure enough!

I should have just left it the way it was and it would have bothered you all day w/ that OCD thing you have...lol..

you officially get nothing... lmao but thanks... can yu name all the movies you seen a goon comic in? I've seen 2 movies what are they? Maybe for a prize this time...

That's actually an anachronism, as no corner stores even carry comics in a rack anymore, especially an indy like Goon. lol

Keep in mind that this is also a movie that features extra-dimensional monsters wreaking havoc on Earth. :baiting:

I just saw Goodfellas a few days ago (freakin freakin chopped for reg. tv)... and what bothered me was when they were in prison, it was supposed to be the late 1960's but the dishwashing soap bottle had a BARCODE. I'm sure they thought they could fake it by turning the bottle to the backside so we couldn't see the label, but FAIL!