• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHAT THE HELL.....

67 posts in this topic

No replies on the entire board in over an hour????

My Dual-Mode-Super-Final-Option-Mega Bag on Beyonder by way of Greggy broke the forum!! The profundity of my smack-talk was too much for the servers to handle!

I am terrified of me.

IT HAS BEGUN......

OH NO!!!! "IT!" RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Whose lives? They're handing out lives? Man, I could really use one... Maybe I'll pick up an extra one for greggy... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

IT HAS BEGUN......

OH NO!!!! "IT!" RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

Whose lives? They're handing out lives? Man, I could really use one... Maybe I'll pick up an extra one for greggy... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Don't bother. He'll either try to hump it or he'll just trade it for more Wonder Woman cut-outs ("Now with extra hinges!").

I am terrified of me.

If I can't find anything decent on tv tonight I might see if I can catch Bug for post count... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You don't have the grapes!

A post every three seconds would put me there around 2am... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I am terrified of me.

If I can't find anything decent on tv tonight I might see if I can catch Bug for post count... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You don't have the grapes!

A post every three seconds would put me there around 2am... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Man, with my wireless mouse, I'd go through more batteries than {insert joke about Ablue's wife on a Saturday night here}.

{Insert joke about "insert joke here" here.}

How long before this thread becomes a flame war on the giving/taking of stars?!?

893scratchchin-thumb.gifconfused-smiley-013.gifpopcorn.gif

Stars shall not be exchanged within the confines of this thread. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I think 'House just shot his stars all over some unsuspecting newbie. sorry.gif

To think, I was just wondering how you only have 1 star... 893frustrated.gif

Ahh, because I made the mistake of dissing the great and all-powerful Bugaboo. Shame on me - I should have been more respectful to a banned forumite with multiple shills best known for his comedic 'talents' and recent threats to other forumites tongue.gif

On the plus side, 61 rates isn't bad for a guy that just went over 500 posts, eh? thumbsup2.gifcloud9.gif

No replies on the entire board in over an hour????

Oh, now that's frustrating. I spent a good 20 min. crafting a response to CoI's post, and when I hit "continue" the damned lights went out, figuratively speaking.

Actually, I'm kinda glad now that I didn't post that filibuster... in the ensuing 90 minutes I reached a more enlightened state - while riding BART home from work, no less - and realized that life's too short, and I have no real beef with CoI, or anyone else on these boards. He's free to post what he wants, and think what he wants, and we'll just have to try to be civil when we disagree.

I still think it was a feeding frenzy in the post re: Ian and Christine, though, and I'll go so far as to say that some people - no one in particular being named here - are probably a wee bit jealous of Ian's approaching accomplishment, and that may have fed the attack that stretched out for several pages before I even posted in that thread.

Regardless, I agree there's far too much sniping and beeyotching on the boards, and I'm gonna try to not participate in it at all if possible. Let's concentrate on the comic books. Do you realize that some days, there's not one new post to some of the comic book threads? That's abysmal.