• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

van helsing question

24 posts in this topic

has there ever been an official appearence of abraham van helsing? i know there is for rachel van helsing, but i thought i saw somewhere that the first appearence of abraham was in tomb of dracula #1

Please tell me there aren't people looking to speculate on first appearances of a character that originally appeared in an 1897 Victorian novel... foreheadslap.gif

Gene

Please tell me there aren't people looking to speculate on first appearances of a character that originally appeared in an 1897 Victorian novel... foreheadslap.gif

Avert your eyes, as comic book speculators will go to great lengths in their pursuit of movie-based gold.

I can just see the EBay auctions - "TOD #1 - First Appearance of Van Helsing - Hot Movie!!" foreheadslap.gif

Anybody have a complete list of appearences, even if they occurred via flashback????893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Don't forget to put this on your list... Van Helsing Redneck Vampire Hunter

I just placed a bid, thanks for the link!!!

J/K 27_laughing.gif

Now..Now....we all know there are no such things as speculators in the world of comics, that's just a dirty little rumor that I have been trying to sweep under the rug 893censored-thumb.gif

Actually,

My brother is a manager for a theatre and he asked me about this movie's ties to comic books the other day. I had never heard of Van Halsing before so I told him it wasn't a comic or comic character. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw this thread and TOD was mentioned since I have about 40 comics from the run including 1-4 thumbsup2.gif

Van Wilder was not that good of a movie but Tara Reid is hot and worth looking at... but that Van Cliburn is one heck of a pianist... insane.gif

And let's not forget Van Halen...how much is their first appearance worth? confused-smiley-013.gif

vhrothgroup.jpg

Gene

VanMorrisonCoversCommercialRecordings

confused-smiley-013.gif It's a marvelous night for a moondance, but don't get any funny ideas, Greggy.

Nice pic fool! tongue.gif

I SAID " confused-smiley-013.gif "

tongue.gif

I'd try to fix it, but who really gives a rat's [!@#%^&^]?

angel.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif It's a marvelous night for a moondance, but don't get any funny ideas, Greggy.

tongue.gif

angel.gif

I have no idea what that means.

Does everything have to have a meaning? popcorn.gif

tongue.gif

angel.gif

I'll let you know as soon as God gets back to me about the whole "Greggy's still alive despite my most plaintive prayers" issue. sumo.gif

Not that I wish you any ill will, mind you. It's just that rather bulbous head of yours would make a delightful candy dish or cereal bowl... and I do love my Golden Grahams. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

tongue.gif

angel.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Jim

has there ever been an official appearence of abraham van helsing? i know there is for rachel van helsing, but i thought i saw somewhere that the first appearence of abraham was in tomb of dracula #1

Gene

Speculators! Start your engines! grin.gif