• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Washington DC ComiCon

17 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any information on this?

Got this from VA ComiCon today:

It's official! The VA Comicon will co-host an as-yet-untitled comic book show in partnership with the Baltimore Comicon in Washington DC on May 2, 2010 with Ben Templesmith and Frank Cho headlining. Any suggestions for the show's name?

It is going to happen, don't worry about it. (thumbs u

Dan,

how large is this show shaping up to be? Is it a show worth driving up from NC for?

I don't know exactly, but I would think so. Besides, its only five hours, get in the car.

I will be either working registration/crowd control OR running a table - much like in Baltimore. The show will be held somewhere on the campus of George Mason University in Fairfax.

I will be either working registration/crowd control OR running a table - much like in Baltimore. The show will be held somewhere on the campus of George Mason University in Fairfax.

I love it....that is 20 min. from where I live. :applause:

Yeah me too.. It is always great when someone is playing at the Patriot Center. Quick in and out.

Now I need to save twice as much one for this one and one for Baltimore