• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA data

30 posts in this topic

I am wondering if it's possible to start a topic asking for the GPA analisis for a comic. I am asking because sometimes it happens I need this kind of information for a given book but dont need it enough to subscribe. So, it is allowd to stick a topic where board members who do not have an account with GPA can ask to other members?

Around here, it's kind of a no-no to ask for GPA out in the open forum, and I understand where that feeling comes from.

It's best to find a friendly person and ask via PM... maybe even a helpful person will PM you and ask what you need.

(thumbs u

-slym

Ok, finally I decided to give GPA a try and subscribed for 3 months.

What is GPA on an 8.0 Alpha Flight #7?

The one and the only.

How you doing Pep?

I really feel sorry about leaving the CPG forum, but I was not enjoing it anymore.

its soooo slow and dead over there...i check it one a week but its always the same topics!

The one and the only.

How you doing Pep?

I really feel sorry about leaving the CPG forum, but I was not enjoing it anymore.

its soooo slow and dead over there...i check it one a week but its always the same topics!

I felt guilty about bailing over there too, but there's so much more life around here.

The one and the only.

How you doing Pep?

I felt guilty about bailing over there too.

I didn't.

-slym