• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow !! Lou Ferrigno will be at Emerald City Comic Con !!

25 posts in this topic

Although I was a big fan of the show when it was on, and still enjoying watching it now, I would say the "wow" is more deserved when it is announced Lou Ferrigno will NOT be attending a particular comic book show! lol

More power to him though. (thumbs u

:whatev:

Don't take his pic without payin.....you might get HULKED !! :sumo:

Are you serious? I snapped him with my cellphone one time. Maybe he didn't notice...

(shrug)

Same here, but he turned towards Chuck at the last second...... lol

ComicconWeekend070.jpg

Although I was a big fan of the show when it was on, and still enjoying watching it now, I would say the "wow" is more deserved when it is announced Lou Ferrigno will NOT be attending a particular comic book show! lol

lol.. aint that the truth.... Big Lou's the man though... always cool to walk through the halls of a comic show and run into the Hulk...

Although I was a big fan of the show when it was on, and still enjoying watching it now, I would say the "wow" is more deserved when it is announced Lou Ferrigno will NOT be attending a particular comic book show!

Exactly what I was going to post - the guy is freaking-everywhere.

Although I was a big fan of the show when it was on, and still enjoying watching it now, I would say the "wow" is more deserved when it is announced Lou Ferrigno will NOT be attending a particular comic book show!

Who appears at more comic cons - Lou or the wrestler Virgil?

What is he like in the movie 'I love you man'?, I just found out he's in that movie.

He plays himself in that movie. Small part (Paul Rudd plays his real estate agent), but I thought he had a couple of funny moments.

I'm going with the honkey tonk man...

Didn't Lou make his big comeback several years ago by being on the tonight or late show, inside a giant tube, with a small window, exposing Lou's arsss, and Jay or Dave putting like a walnut shell in-between and Lou would crack it ?

Not kidding!

Good stuff.

Had to have been Leno.

I'm going with the honkey tonk man...

King Kong Bundy used to own that title.

I really enjoyed seeing him in the Hulk movie as that security guard. It surprised me but I was glad to see that the movie makers didn't forget him.

Another true story. I was at a NY comic con about 8 years ago. There...was the Iron Sheik, surprisingly sober. I thought it would be a funny gag gift, to get his autograph signed to one of my childhood buddies, who used to be a big WWF fan. At that time, I hadn't spoken to them for several years, but I thought it would be funny, if he received an Autographed picture of the Sheik, in the mail, just random.

So, no one in line, and I thought the autographs were free, or maybe like $5 as I paid like $15 to get in.

So I get the Sheik to sign his photo for my buddy. The sheik had like 3 photos to choose from. He first wanted to sign an updated photo with him and Goldberg. I said, "no, please". I don't want this infidel. Please sign the nice vintage one with you holding the the flag of Iran. So he did, wrote some Farisei, and then, "USA #1 ". His greasy manager then said , "that will be $20."

$20, wow! I said, to myself, shoot ! then I laughed, well, it will be worth it, as I could imagine my friend's reaction to receiving it. So I fork over $20, shook his hand, and walked away. Thought about how much money if any, both sheik and his manager make at these things.

Then, like within 1 minute, some dude is like chasing like right behind me. It was Virgil !!!!!

He said, "hey, don't you want my autograph?" I said, "not really, not if I have to pay for it."

He then said, " I saw you getting the Sheik's autograph, and I'm legendary!" Then Virgil shows me some old magazine in hand, with him and the Million Dollar Man on the cover.

He said, "$15 !!! Come on, I'm legendary !" I said If you got a good photo and sign it to my buddy, I'll give you $5. Virgil then said, "no way", and waved his hand and stopped walking along side of me.

Another true story. I was at a NY comic con about 8 years ago. There...was the Iron Sheik, surprisingly sober. I thought it would be a funny gag gift, to get his autograph signed to one of my childhood buddies, who used to be a big WWF fan. At that time, I hadn't spoken to them for several years, but I thought it would be funny, if he received an Autographed picture of the Sheik, in the mail, just random.

So, no one in line, and I thought the autographs were free, or maybe like $5 as I paid like $15 to get in.

So I get the Sheik to sign his photo for my buddy. The sheik had like 3 photos to choose from. He first wanted to sign an updated photo with him and Goldberg. I said, "no, please". I don't want this infidel. Please sign the nice vintage one with you holding the the flag of Iran. So he did, wrote some Farisei, and then, "USA #1 ". His greasy manager then said , "that will be $20."

$20, wow! I said, to myself, shoot ! then I laughed, well, it will be worth it, as I could imagine my friend's reaction to receiving it. So I fork over $20, shook his hand, and walked away. Thought about how much money if any, both sheik and his manager make at these things.

Then, like within 1 minute, some dude is like chasing like right behind me. It was Virgil !!!!!

He said, "hey, don't you want my autograph?" I said, "not really, not if I have to pay for it."

He then said, " I saw you getting the Sheik's autograph, and I'm legendary!" Then Virgil shows me some old magazine in hand, with him and the Million Dollar Man on the cover.

He said, "$15 !!! Come on, I'm legendary !" I said If you got a good photo and sign it to my buddy, I'll give you $5. Virgil then said, "no way", and waved his hand and stopped walking along side of me.

ha this is hilarious .. sounds like a scene from "The Wrestler" with Mickey Rourke when they set up card tables in that room to give signatures and sell old tapes haha (wait...that was kind of depressing actually )