• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the heck is this sketch supposed to be???

105 posts in this topic

First of all some of you can kiss my

Second James Jean sketched a Blossom Baby on this comic it looks like that’s why im selling it,it was not my first sketch of the night from him that was my second one.

This is the first one

jamessuestorm002.jpg

in the past Blossom Baby sketches looked like this

DSC01383.jpg

JAMES_JEAN-tip_in-sm.jpg

But after time it changed and became his fallback sketch that he does for people that ask for a any sketch such as this

Blossom20Baby20-20James20Jean.jpg

Fables.jpg

James-Jean-Sketch-2009.jpg

jamessketchbook2.jpg

and here are some other sketches i got when i saw him last

jameswolf009.jpg

jamesrose010.jpg

jamesmonkey011.jpg

Second James Jean sketched a Blossom Baby on this comic it looks like that’s why im selling it,it was not my first sketch of the night from him that was my second one.

This is the first one

jamessuestorm002.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

JAMES_JEAN-tip_in-sm.jpg

But after time it changed and became his fallback sketch that he does for people that ask for a any sketch such as this

Fables.jpg

jamessketchbook2.jpg

jameswolf009.jpg

jamesrose010.jpg

jamesmonkey011.jpg

In all seriousness/fairness, NO ONE is questioning you. We all think you're a great person and great guy to deal with. I think that most of the people here... never heard of James Jean (I'm one of them).

The character references help now. Thanks.

You should be out celebrating with your chick or something...Wednesdays are the new Fridays...didn't you hear!!???

Hector, went out last night. Had a blast, but the wife is stuck in North Carolina because of that blizzard. She will be home tomorrow :)

This is the first one

jamessuestorm002.jpg

DSC01383.jpg

JAMES_JEAN-tip_in-sm.jpg

Fables.jpg

jamessketchbook2.jpg

jameswolf009.jpg

jamesrose010.jpg

jamesmonkey011.jpg

(worship)

You should be out celebrating with your chick or something...Wednesdays are the new Fridays...didn't you hear!!???

Hector, went out last night. Had a blast, but the wife is stuck in North Carolina because of that blizzard. She will be home tomorrow :)

Where I am from when a cop goes out on his birthday with his boys it is to do anything BUT protect the law lol oh and the wife is out of town on top of that hm

Happy B-Day again bro!

how can anyone who collects comic art not know who James Jean is ?!?!?!
Yeah..wasn't that he dude that was a sex symbol back in the day and died in a car crash...man, that guy got all the chicks!

Yeah..wasn't that he dude that was a sex symbol back in the day and died in a car crash...man, that guy got all the chicks!

very clever :P

Dude..don't be so hard on him, it was a curve that got him.... :)

Unfortunately, for this Cuban, I only grew up in the Modern age of comics. I had a break from 1996-2007. NINE YEARS WITHOUT COLLECTING!! Do you know what that does to man???????

:screwy:

Unfortunately, for this Cuban, I only grew up in the Modern age of comics. I had a break from 1996-2007. NINE YEARS WITHOUT COLLECTING!! Do you know what that does to man???????

:screwy:

Probably drives a man to the brink of insanity and makes him think that from 1996-2007 is 9 years... lol