• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What the heck is this sketch supposed to be???

105 posts in this topic

I certainly recognize that I can be an Azz sometimes, but that's primarily because I tend not to sugar coat stuff. I fully expect to be razzed when I deserve it, too.

I don't mean to besmirch anybody's past accomplishments or people's tastes in collecting. I recognize that I am in the minority here. I collect raw sketch covers & not slabbed. I collect art for art's sake & not name's sake. Some people would value a Stan Lee smiley more than a piece of art by someone unpublished. I understand, but it's not me. I understand that towards the end of the day @ cons, artists get fatigue & sometimes it shows. I can't tell you how many artists I've suggested just take my blank home & I'll get it from them whenever. My artistic heroes are Royo & Cleavenger, however, if I had paid for a sketch & got back a rorschach, surely I have the right to be a little dismissive.

You should be out celebrating with your chick or something...Wednesdays are the new Fridays...didn't you hear!!???

Hector, went out last night. Had a blast, but the wife is stuck in North Carolina because of that blizzard. She will be home tomorrow :)

Then who was that red head you went out with last night?? :whistle:

lol

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler..that's a dude!! Don't worry, he gets that a lot..its the long hair and pink shirts he is so fond of..but if Adonis enjoys his company ... :roflmao:

wow I didn't expect this thread to take the turn it did...

You and me both...I just wanted to know what the heck the sketch was! :insane: