• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spineless Name-Changing Ninnies Thread

162 posts in this topic

If I did change my name, I would name myself "TheQueen".

I'm pretty sure Gator considered that one too, but chickened out at the last minute. It's a shame really, because it truly is a good fit for him.....personality-wise

I'm pretty sure Gator considered that one too, but chickened out at the last minute. It's a shame really, because it truly is a good fit for him.....personality-wise

Oh I see what you did there. ^^

Didn't you change your ID a long, long time ago? hm

1) Nope

2) I requested that comicinvestor ID be deleted/closed (look it up, it's separate from the newer JC account).

3) I never started a thread outlining it.

So you're a shill?

I would make a joke about your mental faculties, but I know you've been through a terrible health scare and probably aren't thinking right. (thumbs u

Oh, Vince. You're so damn touchy. lol

Seriously, I do hope you're feeling better.

I am doing very well, thank you. :whee:

I'am the only who doesn't want a new ID name? (shrug)

I was being sarcastic.

I was being sarcastic.

I know (:

I'm just saying that I like my ID name :grin:

Any of you fruitballs who feel the need to change your IDs, please post them here to save real estate on the front page.

Because, you know, no one really gives a crepe.

Well said, from the poster formerly known as "ComicInvestor." lol

At least all the spineless ninnies are posting here, rather than taking up valuable front-page real estate waxing on about their latest name change... :blahblah::preach::ohnoez:

Let's do a thread about how Metro can't grade worth spit. Oh wait, you tried that once before and Steve slapped you six ways from Sunday, didn't he.

:roflmao:

I've never even changed my avatar...what's that worth??!! :headbang:
I'm too poor and technologically illiterate to have an avatar..., send your Haiti donations my way. :(

I was being sarcastic.

I know (:

I'm just saying that I like my ID name :grin:

You'll be embarrassed by it once you're old enough to read DC. :cool:

At least all the spineless ninnies are posting here, rather than taking up valuable front-page real estate waxing on about their latest name change... :blahblah::preach::ohnoez:

Let's do a thread about how Metro can't grade worth spit. Oh wait, you tried that once before and Steve slapped you six ways from Sunday, didn't he.

:roflmao:

Good times. :cloud9: Did Metro ban JC?