• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed - No Longer for sale.

106 posts in this topic

hm

Quotes from the eBay auction:

2/2/10 UPDATE PLEASE NOTE: Please no more offers asking me to end it early (yes, even if you offer is higher than the start price the answer is still no) I would like to let this go the course so any more offers will be ignored. If you want the book just place a bid - please do no e-mail me to end it early. Also note that if this does not sell this time around I am going to be putting it back in to my collection and will not be offering it here again. So if you want it, please bid, no more offers. Thanks!

Q: Would you be willing to add a buy it now option for $1,125? If so I would buy right now! -Henry

A: No Thank you - I want this to run the course. If you want the comic then please place a bid. I will not end this early or do a buy it now. Thanks for your interest. -Alex

It seems as if someone was trying play potential buyers.... :shrug:

Heck I always turn down offers from potential buyers when they ask to pay more than my asking price :insane: