• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

choice gold and 1 silver f.s. 10% off thru 10 pm tonite, then closed

110 posts in this topic

That arrow is sweet :) Even if Gator did own it.

Bruce

thanks; these boards are full of centaur lovers---until you put one up for sale.

It's okay. I don't love them, available or not.

On that Hulk, Strachan which is what the name appears to be is the original Scottish of my last name.

Finally, a question. Was the Spirit your undercopy to the one from Borock? The one I had bought until he sliced a piece of the spine off with Mylar?

That arrow is sweet :) Even if Gator did own it.

Bruce

thanks; these boards are full of centaur lovers---until you put one up for sale.

It's okay. I don't love them, available or not.

On that Hulk, Strachan which is what the name appears to be is the original Scottish of my last name.

Finally, a question. Was the Spirit your undercopy to the one from Borock? The one I had bought until he sliced a piece of the spine off with Mylar?

only spirit 22 i've ever owned, sir.

arrow 2. $400. full disclosure department: book once owned by g.a.tor, in case that would make anyone queasy about buying it.

arrow2.jpg

kept in a "gas" free environment (thumbs u