• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMAZING FANTASY 15

30 posts in this topic

Thanks i got it from Metropolis comics I am happy with it like I said my main concern was the piece missing from the bottom left on the back cover i wasnt sure how bad it would affect the grade

1.5-1.8. Pretty sure it can't be a 2.0 with that chunk missing...

Don't forget the Action 1 2.5 with 1/8th FC missing . . .

This would be a sunny day grade bok all day long

good mood = 2.0

bad mood = .5

get this book graded for sure though

good mood = 2.0

bad mood = .5

unless there's something else seriously wrong with this book, I don't think there's anyway it would get a measly .5. I think 1.5 at worst.

good mood = 2.0

bad mood = .5

unless there's something else seriously wrong with this book, I don't think there's anyway it would get a measly .5. I think 1.5 at worst.

yea..im thinking 1.5-1.8.. there is a lot of wear and a big chunk..thats a pretty sizeable chunk..the one i submitted came back a 1.8,with large chunk and marvel chipping, but less overall wear.

any mention of interior? centerfold attached? the large dark area behind/around spidermans head is either a stain,or something,and water?..its large and not supose to be there..going with 1.5 now.the 1.8 i sent in..for comparison,with very little back cover wear in relation to grade...back cover more like a 3.0

AF1518.jpg