• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Snow Day Sale Part Deux

242 posts in this topic

Thanks Sharon... and there'll be more fiction house tonight!

Okay folks so that's it for right now... see you back at 11:30 PM EST.

Saturday's listing, not sure what I'll come up with, but I may make up some lots or packages etc., Not sure what I'll be doing, but I've got tons of material, and I suppose now is as good a time as any to start blowing some of it out.

hey b, did you get any 1-10's?

I haven't visited with him yet... he did call me to say that he has Planet 1, 2, 5, 7, and 10, but as to grade I can't tell and he didn't give me prices.

well what are you waiting for, an invitation :baiting:

Saturday's listing, not sure what I'll come up with, but I may make up some lots or packages etc., Not sure what I'll be doing, but I've got tons of material, and I suppose now is as good a time as any to start blowing some of it out.

I haven't visited with him yet... he did call me to say that he has Planet 1, 2, 5, 7, and 10, but as to grade I can't tell and he didn't give me prices.

I actually think I am supposed to get an invitation... lol

Just need to find the time to drive there... it's 3 hours away.

Are you going to go to the Clandestine Comics show Sunday in Glen Burnie? I might go - if I can dig out by then.

It really depends. I have a collection that I am buying that I'd like to pick up -- I may go to the Clandestine show, but don't know if it's really worth it to trudge out in the snow sunday during the day... we'll see.

Are you going to go to the Clandestine Comics show Sunday in Glen Burnie? I might go - if I can dig out by then.

I am surprised Fred has not canceled the Clandestine show, like Tysons did.

I was going to go, but am not sure if it is worth it for me either. I would like to meet up again some time soon though. Any thoughts? Maybe we can persuade Carl to join us?

I was going to go, but am not sure if it is worth it for me either...

If you do go, I hope somebody has 4-wheel drive. Up here in Harford County at least, I don't expect the back roads and side-streets to be passable until early next week...if we're lucky...

I was going to go, but am not sure if it is worth it for me either. I would like to meet up again some time soon though. Any thoughts? Maybe we can persuade Carl to join us?

Ya, we should. By the way, I still have that Steranko Nick Fury poster you wanted. Haven't even taken them out from how they were shipped to me.

Ya, we should. By the way, I still have that Steranko Nick Fury poster you wanted. Haven't even taken them out from how they were shipped to me.

Poster: (thumbs u

No more shipping in envelopes unless the book is $50 or less. I've had a few damaged packages recently, so there will be no more envelopes for more "expensive" books. While this will result in a couple extra bucks for shipping -- it will be worth it in the long run.

Amen brother! (thumbs u