• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BUCK BIGGINS BIN - NEED A NEW ROOM

31 posts in this topic

As most of you know I had another son in December. This was addition number 4 to the family and we had to transition the office into the baby’s room. All my comics and collectibles were sent to storage under the basement steps.

What I want to do is remodel the basement into a Comic Collectors relm. What’s the point of having an awesome collection if you don’t have easy access to enjoy it? My brother was over last night and it was a pain just getting the books out I wanted to show him in that tiny closet under the steps.

So I decided to sell a few books to pay for the renovations. I want to tile the floor, re-do the bathroom, have some custom built shelving in the walls with glass fronts, and some nice accent lighting to emphasis the wall art. I’m going to list a few things and see how it goes.

Ship in USA

$5 flat rate priority envelope

$10 boxed priority

No refunds on CGC books and insurance is up to you.

Shipping outside USA is exact cost.

First up is piece of art. Books will be later tonight.

Took a a long time to get home last night. Darn snow. Alex busted his head sled riding this morning. At the hospital. Will work on this tonight.

Sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be up and running around in no time. :foryou:

Took a a long time to get home last night. Darn snow. Alex busted his head sled riding this morning. At the hospital. Will work on this tonight.

Buck's been gone for a while so I'm starting to get nervous. :eek: Hope everything is okay with Alex

:foryou:

Keep us updated!

Okay..we spent several hours at the hospital yesterday. He received 7 staples in the back of is head. Pretty nasty looking. I gotta admit he was a brave a little trooper fighting back tears. Afterwards, I bought him one of those remote control helicopters he always wanted. Spent the rest of the day flying it and playing Wii.

I really hate those saucer sleds. You have no control when you are going down a hill and that's what happened yesterday to Alex. His head hit the corner post to our patio at the end of his run. Melissa heard the thud from the living room.

I couldn't list the books Friday night due to the weather. It took me hours to get home from work.

Talk about a crazy weekend. We have a super bowl later to attend so I don't know about today either.