• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

so tomorrow im getting married......

50 posts in this topic

between all the dramas, running around, cakes, dj's, guests, pidgeon conventions, wine drama, and the swingers convention, if you plan on getting married, i have one word for you....ELOPE!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Enjoy the day! (thumbs u

between all the dramas, running around, cakes, dj's, guests, pidgeon conventions, wine drama, and the swingers convention, if you plan on getting married, i have one word for you....ELOPE!

My wife and I wish we had. Planning a wedding is stressful. I do believe that weddings are for the family and friends....kinda like a funeral :insane:

Good luck on the wedding. Hope you have a wonderful life together.

thats what we can afford right now hahaha. thanks for the well wishes everyone. and nik......how soon till your selling books to me again, because your good at that, compared to picking fottball teams, too which your rubbish

Congratulations.

You should try a Greek wedding in the UK. Average attendance is 1,000 guests doh!

Congratulations.

You should try a Greek wedding in the UK. Average attendance is 1,000 guests doh!

:o

And how many of them do you have to fly in and accommodate?

Congratulations.

:o

And how many of them do you have to fly in and accommodate?

100 odd

Congrats!!! :headbang:

My advice - wear comfortable shoes, make sure you memorize all your relatives names and don't wear red pants.

This is sage advice.

(worship)

My advice - wear comfortable shoes, make sure you memorize all your relatives names and don't wear red pants.

This is sage advice.

(worship)

Not to mention get a haircut, lay off the zen-philosophy when talking to older relatives and don't discuss your girlfriend's choice of underwear. :baiting:

This is sage advice.

(worship)

Not to mention get a haircut, lay off the zen-philosophy when talking to older relatives and don't discuss your girlfriend's choice of underwear. :baiting:

:cry: