• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should pressing and resto companies be forced to send copies of

44 posts in this topic

How do we do the forcing part?

If we threaten to withhold our respect and admiration from any and all dirty, dirty sellers of comics with undisclosed restoration, then surely they shall all CAVE! :sumo::wishluck:

No. Pressing is not restoration therefore this topic is irrelevant.

Opinion stated as fact. Gotta love it.

Pressing is a form of restoration

I'm going to press your X-men #115. Under my toilet seat.

:whistle:

You know I don't really like pressing, and I have been slammed for what people have perceived as some idiotic threads on pressing, but none of those pressing threads comes as close to outright ignorance, and being imbecilic as this one.

You, sir, understand bunk about the Bunky.

Your right I don't, but I know a bad thread when I see one. For all I know he could be a rocket scientist, but it does not change the fact that this was an imbecilic statement. Unlike you I choose to look at the message instead of the messenger. I calls them like I see them.

ace-of-spades.jpg

Pressing is not a form of restoration.

Yes it is

Pressing is not a form of restoration.

Yes it is

You're both right!

You know I don't really like pressing, and I have been slammed for what people have perceived as some idiotic threads on pressing, but none of those pressing threads comes as close to outright ignorance, and being imbecilic as this one.

You, sir, understand bunk about the Bunky.

Your right I don't, but I know a bad thread when I see one. For all I know he could be a rocket scientist, but it does not change the fact that this was an imbecilic statement. Unlike you I choose to look at the message instead of the messenger. I calls them like I see them.

ace-of-spades.jpg

:whee:Dr Watson, your wit never ceases to amaz me, :roflmao:

Of course CGC does not care, and of course nobody, or no company, would ever do anything as stupid, as the question posed. I was merely mad and excited about another story of a press and non disclose butt wipe seller, flipping a book, to another unsuspecting buyer, and using the current political landscape, of imposing a highly stupid and unreasonable, well intended, but impossible to execute, set of laws, on us, the people they "serve". rantrant

Rant concluded,

Thank you,

Gator you may take over, now, :cloud9:

B

This is just about the dumbest pressing thread ever.

Last I heard we didn't have government regulation on comic book pressers but it sounds like that's what the OP wants.

How about we "force" people driving Toyotas to only drive in the right lane. Their gas pedal might stick and I want to be sure I'm away from them. I always drive in the left.

Of course CGC does not care, and of course nobody, or no company, would ever do anything as stupid, as the question posed. I was merely mad and excited about another story of a press and non disclose butt wipe seller, flipping a book, to another unsuspecting buyer, and using the current political landscape, of imposing a highly stupid and unreasonable, well intended, but impossible to execute, set of laws, on us, the people they "serve". rantrant

Rant concluded,

Thank you,

Gator you may take over, now, :cloud9:

B

After all these years why can't it just be understood that comics are pressed!

Who gives a flip anymore. Same thing over and over. You'd think that you and others would learn to live with it.

Coins get cleaned. Stamps get pressed and reglued. Comics get pressed.