• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the comic that annoys you most whenever you see it?

74 posts in this topic

This one for many many many years.

great example, imagine how more valuable Strange Tales # 110 would be with Doctor Strange on the cover ?

Well, for me it is not so much the value but simply the fact that Ditko's Doc first appearance (and a REAL first appearance at that) is disguised as Torch vs The Wizard and (Why, God, why?) Paste Pot Pete (????!!!!). Madness. Sheer madness.

ranma 1/2 anime/manga comic books of course.

here is a random cover i found on google fast for an example. i gag every time i

see one.

1591161304.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

+100000000

I also gag whenever I see an Aquaman cover.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of my favorite writer/artists. She has a wonderful sense of humor and can draw an action sequence with the best artists around.

Between Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku, Lum and Inu Yasha (and other titles too), she has been releasing hit series' continuously for the last 30 years. There are very few creators around with her track record of popularity and creativity.

ranma 1/2 anime/manga comic books of course.

here is a random cover i found on google fast for an example. i gag every time i

see one.

1591161304.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

+100000000

I also gag whenever I see an Aquaman cover.

Rumiko Takahashi is one of my favorite writer/artists. She has a wonderful sense of humor and can draw an action sequence with the best artists around.

Between Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku, Lum and Inu Yasha (and other titles too), she has been releasing hit series' continuously for the last 30 years. There are very few creators around with her track record of popularity and creativity.

That cover's still a load of arse, though. (thumbs u

FF#336

The worst excuse for a cover I ever seen. I can't stand it. It makes me angry. The cover has no redeaming qualities. Its in my collection and every time I look at it I think what were they thinking. A Simonson cover ta boot. I usually like his work but not this time.

Miss Fury 3 has been driving me nuts. All of the Miss Fury covers are great, but they also all look very similar. Only one has a card cover - and this ain't it, but it looks very close to #1, which does.

2690t.jpg