• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Skull confirmed for Cap Flick villain!

45 posts in this topic

The Ain't it Cool reporter seems to have extrapolated that Red Skull means WW2 film. I hope he's right. Would be nice to see Cap "die" at the end of the film, then be found on ice at the beginning of the Avengers film.

Yes.....Red Skull...a top 5 all-time comic villain. Great choice... :applause:

Who will win...Skull? :censored:

beck_trophyredskull.jpg

or Cap? :headbang:

RudeCap_02-02-2010_19-05-18.jpg

The Ain't it Cool reporter seems to have extrapolated that Red Skull means WW2 film. I hope he's right. Would be nice to see Cap "die" at the end of the film, then be found on ice at the beginning of the Avengers film.

Depending on if you're counting alternate scenes as real, Cap has already been sited in the ice in the 2008 Incredible Hulk movie:

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/found-captain-america-in-the-incredible-hulk.php

Not to mention that his shield was on Tony's lab table in Iron Man. I can't wait to see these movies tied together.

Depending on if you're counting alternate scenes as real, Cap has already been sited in the ice in the 2008 Incredible Hulk movie:

http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/news/found-captain-america-in-the-incredible-hulk.php

Not to mention that his shield was on Tony's lab table in Iron Man. I can't wait to see these movies tied together.

It's awesome. This is the next step in the evolution of comics.

I can see movies being pumped out regularly like moderns to keep story lines going.

The serials of the new millennium.

I can see movies being pumped out regularly like moderns to keep story lines going.

Hardly. lol

We've already had multiple reboots over the last few years, and the big Marvel gun of them all, Spider-man, is scheduled to be rebooted in the next movie. They can't even keep the stars and co-stars constant from one movie to the next.

Just wait til Don Cheadle's playing the Kingpin in Daredevil 2.

Hardly. lol

We've already had multiple reboots over the last few years, and the big Marvel gun of them all, Spider-man, is scheduled to be rebooted in the next movie.

It's still a relatively new form for comics. I mean the form has been around for a long time but the technology to make it believable hasn't.

As the form matures I can see better writers and more serious effort being put into it.

I say it is.

But the point is, you cannot keep the talent together for any period of time, and that includes not only the cast, but the director and writer too. Plus. Hollywood is always looking for the 12-year old male viewer, rather than the aging fanboy, so will keep rebooting to keep that demographic.

But what you're referring to is already being done with animation - the Batman, Superman, Justice League, Brave & Bold, etc. animated series did exactly that, as well as the line of animated movies from both DC and Marvel.