• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Red Skull confirmed for Cap Flick villain!

45 posts in this topic

The Ain't it Cool reporter seems to have extrapolated that Red Skull means WW2 film. I hope he's right. Would be nice to see Cap "die" at the end of the film, then be found on ice at the beginning of the Avengers film.

The director of the film has already explained that the Cap movie will start off in 1942-43 WW2 Europe and then end in the present day. Any Captain America stories from the 1960's and 1970's will not be used in this film. Basically, 1940's and current issues of Captain America will be used.

The Ain't it Cool reporter seems to have extrapolated that Red Skull means WW2 film. I hope he's right. Would be nice to see Cap "die" at the end of the film, then be found on ice at the beginning of the Avengers film.

The director of the film has already explained that the Cap movie will start off in 1942-43 WW2 Europe and then end in the present day. Any Captain America stories from the 1960's and 1970's will not be used in this film. Basically, 1940's and current issues of Captain America will be used.

Thanks goodness.

The entire concept of Cap from the 1960s and 1970s was just :sick: I am praying for no camp. They need to go serious with it, or it will run the risk of just being silly.