• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales Threads

186 posts in this topic

Well, I guess on second thought (and some reflection from a couple of board members) it may have been better if I hadn't posted what had transpired to keep from stirring the pot. That wasn't my intention.

Regardless of the circumstances, what transpired is really only known between two people (the second whose identity I just found out).

Misunderstandings happen all the time. We've all been caught between them.

What is sad is how quickly things can deteriorate online unless a very strong effort is put in by everyone to keep things positive.

I've got your back JJ.

:mad:

JJ, I'll include you in a PM right now as I thought the whole situation got out of control due to really poor judgment. You want to be included, just say the word.

[But I also get the feeling once you opened the door in your sales thread about a private disagreement, someone really wanted to get you upset as they pointed you to the Walking Dead board to see what was going on.

That's stirring the pot, and it is very clear someone wanted this to blow up.

Well said - couldn't agree more. It was a PM (private message correct?) and should have been kept as such - IMHO.

I think he was too lazy to type 'In before the lock'?

not like RMA to skimp on words??

I think RMA is broken.

:o

Maybe.

See? Broken.

lol