• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IS THE ALLENTOWN TEC 27 A $1.5 million dollar book?

32 posts in this topic

Until I see someone pony up that type of cash on a comic, it's more talk than anything else.

Playa.

monopoly money for danny :baiting:

The money color matches the stripper's outfits.

:insane:

Until I see someone pony up that type of cash on a comic, it's more talk than anything else.

Playa.

monopoly money for danny :baiting:

The money color matches the stripper's outfits.

:insane:

Haven't gone in 2 months :ohnoez:

If someone offered the AT Tec 27 to me for $1 million, I wouldn't be able to write the check fast enough.

If someone offered the AT Tec 27 to me for $1 million, I wouldn't be able to write the check fast enough.

$1mm for the Allentown Detective Comics #27 wouldn't surprise me. That would probably even be a bit light, as I'm sure there is more than one bidder who would pay that for the book.

But how about the same question as to the Church copy of Action Comics #1 for $5mm?

+1!

And yes I would sell it quicker than my pants would be off in Megan Fox's bedroom to someone who TRULY would appreciate it more than I, (and pay more) upgrade my all of SA books to 9.6s and proceed to spend the rest on my sidexside shotgun & drilling collection.

Game Set Match! (thumbs u

$1mm for the Allentown Detective Comics #27 wouldn't surprise me. That would probably even be a bit light, as I'm sure there is more than one bidder who would pay that for the book.

Of course, that's why I couldn't write the check fast enough, because I'd be afraid the seller would come to his senses! ;)

But how about the same question as to the Church copy of Action Comics #1 for $5mm?

Don't know. Irrelevant to me because I would not be capable of writing that check even if I wanted to.

Of course, that's why I couldn't write the check fast enough, because I'd be afraid the seller would come to his senses! ;)

Don't know. Irrelevant to me because I would not be capable of writing that check even if I wanted to.

What about if it were in HKD instead of USD? :insane: