• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Planetary *SOLD!*

8 posts in this topic

$30 plus shipping for the lot. Planetary # 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 along with Planetary / Batman: Night On Earth and Planetary / The Authority: Ruling The World. :)

DSC01679.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01681.jpg

:takeit:

I thought you had them before. When I saw you buy these, I figured you must've have sold the old run. I still don't have a #1 (although I haven't really looked for one).

The Absolute Edition goes for krazy money. Last sealed one I saw (a few years back at Heroes) was marked $250.

I thought you had them before. When I saw you buy these, I figured you must've have sold the old run. I still don't have a #1 (although I haven't really looked for one).

The Absolute Edition goes for krazy money. Last sealed one I saw (a few years back at Heroes) was marked $250.

Really ?

I've never opened mine...doesn't have the shrinkwarp though anymore hm

Really ?

I've never opened mine...doesn't have the shrinkwarp though anymore hm

Yep, really. Hard to find as well. I've only ever seen a few (less than 5) over the years.

Never could figure out why it was so expensive (especially since it's very much incomplete as far as the story is concerned).

$30 plus shipping for the lot. Planetary # 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 along with Planetary / Batman: Night On Earth and Planetary / The Authority: Ruling The World. :)

DSC01679.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01681.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Thank you sir!

Please PM me the particulars. I'll get it boxed up so I can get you a shipping quote ;)