• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

When the Flash movie comes out, ok "if" :wishluck: folks will be falling over themselves to get a copy of SC #4 and the owner of this copy will be in the cat-bird seat ;)

There's a 4.0 on ebay with a big-ole' chunk out of the bottom, right front cover.

I'll take my 4.0 with light tan pages over a book with chunk out of the cover.

Any day of the week :sumo:

There's a 4.0 on ebay with a big-ole' chunk out of the bottom, right front cover.

Me too. That chunk is a bit wee too much, but without that a nice book.

Psssh, I'll take the one with the piece out over my current nothing.

In the August Heritage auction the 9.0 Bethlehem copy of Showcase 4 is going to be up... Structurally it's a bit soft but the book looks to make up for it with nice eye appeal. Probably gonna go pretty high.

Maybe a big DC collector is cashing out, the lone 9.4 Flash 105 is also up (way too much wear for a 9.4) along with a not so pretty 9.0 Adventure 247 (dust shadow and bad miswrap).

Maybe a big DC collector is cashing out, the lone 9.4 Flash 105 is also up (way too much wear for a 9.4)

It used to be a 9.2, and CGC should never have upgraded it to a 9.4, even after the book got cleaned.

Maybe a big DC collector is cashing out, the lone 9.4 Flash 105 is also up (way too much wear for a 9.4)

It used to be a 9.2, and CGC should never have upgraded it to a 9.4, even after the book got cleaned.

:o

boy, those Heritage scans are brutal. doesn't even look like a 9.2 to me

Edited by paperheart

:o

boy, those Heritage scans are brutal. doesn't even look like a 9.2 to me

I think I can say pretty confidently your copy is nicer then that one paperheart.

Actually.. guess I was wrong, the 9.4 Flash 105 is a newly graded copy (along with the 9.0 Adventure 247). I guess it does make sense, CGC may have had their loose periods before but never as loose or soft as they are right now.

Actually.. guess I was wrong, the 9.4 Flash 105 is a newly graded copy (along with the 9.0 Adventure 247). I guess it does make sense, CGC may have had their loose periods before but never as loose or soft as they are right now.

hm Maybe I should get mine regraded.

Well, no sale - reserve not met at $3,890.00 [ 28 bids ] :/

A Showcase #8 in 5.0 CR/OW by the same seller sold.

Well, no sale - reserve not met at $3,890.00 [ 28 bids ] :/

A Showcase #8 in 5.0 CR/OW by the same seller sold.

Well, let's see what the SC4 5.5 on CL will do and sell at. You have a SC8 already?

In the August Heritage auction the 9.0 Bethlehem copy of Showcase 4 is going to be up... Structurally it's a bit soft but the book looks to make up for it with nice eye appeal. Probably gonna go pretty high.

Has this been graded for long? It had been my recollection that there was no CGC 9.0 copy. (shrug)