• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

I have one 3.0 I just got from heritage (twin cities copy)...all rest are 4.0 to 8.0 but I will be on the look out for you (thumbs u

It's not greed that drives the gator - he's a comic book hunter-gatherer for those who don't have the connections or time to hunt down themselves.

aka THE PROVIDER :grin:

It's not greed that drives the gator - he's a comic book hunter-gatherer for those who don't have the connections or time to hunt down themselves.

Well said (thumbs u

Well said (thumbs u

I still haven't figured Gator a Marvelite or DCer. (shrug):makepoint:

I get the feeling that I'm always selling too soon, I sold my very nice looking, 3.0 crm/ow blue copy two years ago for $2,300. would that price be about the same today?

I get the feeling that I'm always selling too soon, I sold my very nice looking, 3.0 crm/ow blue copy two years ago for $2,300. would that price be about the same today?

Let's go to the GPA (shrug)

Showcase #4 ( 3.0 )

2009 Avg: $2,267

2010 Avg: (1) $2,275

12Mnth Avg: (1) $2,600

90Day Avg: $2,600

Last Sale: (3) Jan-2011

Let's go to the GPA (shrug)

Showcase #4 ( 3.0 )

2009 Avg: $2,267

2010 Avg: (1) $2,275

12Mnth Avg: (1) $2,600

90Day Avg: $2,600

Last Sale: (3) Jan-2011

so it hasn't moved that much then, although, I've got a feeling that since Gator is scooping them up, that they will. lol

Well said (thumbs u

:applause: Still have my Showcase 22 waiting Rick. :wishluck:

Don't remember if this was posted before, but really what's the dif.

Courtesy of HA.com, the highest graded copy.

(worship)

SC496W.jpg

sweet, sweet dreams zzz