• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Wow, I did not know that was the same 7.5 sold on ebay (worship)

That's amazing. You guys are great at tracking books. That is why I love this place and it is invaluable resource.

If the owner of that savannah ever upgrades, I hope they keep it in the family and offer it here :wishluck:

Again, congratulations on finally scatting getting your grail trifecta. :golfclap:

Wow, I did not know that was the same 7.5 sold on ebay (worship)

That's amazing. You guys are great at tracking books. That is why I love this place and it is invaluable resource.

If the owner of that savannah ever upgrades, I hope they keep it in the family and offer it here :wishluck:

Again, congratulations on finally scatting getting your grail trifecta. :golfclap:

Rich and I are best buds!! lol

Fist time for me to own a complete Showcase 4. :cloud9: I once own a coverlesss cover back in 1989. This book complete my top three DC SA keys.

showcase475.jpg

Awesome pickup. I think I need to upgrade. You had a great 2011.

Fist time for me to own a complete Showcase 4. :cloud9: I once own a coverlesss cover back in 1989. This book complete my top three DC SA keys.

showcase475.jpg

Awesome pickup. I think I need to upgrade. You had a great 2011.

Thanks. A year to remember for me. Can't wait to see what your upgrade may be.

Pretty sure I never posted in this thread so here's my copy - the very first CGC book I ever purchased. I wanted a very nice copy but could't afford one so I went the restored route.

Never personally felt the stigma of restoration and purchased a couple handfuls of very nice GA books for my collection... :)

showcase-1.jpg

Showcase 4 is the KING of DC SA. (worship)

all hail the king (worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

Anyone in need of one should take a look at the sweet copy GAtor has for sale in the marketplace :gossip:

Anyone in need of one should take a look at the sweet copy GAtor has for sale in the marketplace :gossip:

Saw that 4.0...go for it. Maybe Gator will take extra mula and your copy. C'mon Gator whatcha say for Bob.

Saw that 4.0...go for it. Maybe Gator will take extra mula and your copy. C'mon Gator whatcha say for Bob.

You sir, are a trouble-maker lol