• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C-mack's TOS road to Glory!!!

130 posts in this topic

Ever since I started my Tales of Suspense 39-99 run I've been getting some PM's asking how the run going... so i thought i would make a thread to share the fun ive been having doing this task... Now i know they arent the best known copies but Im really proud of what i got so far..but i want to give A BIG thanks to everyone on the forum who has ether sold or told me of a book to buy...so with that said here is what ive got so far..... :cloud9:

1st off the books I have Already graded

TOS 39 CGC 1.5

tos.jpg

TOS 40 CGC 2.5

tos2.jpg

TOS 43 CGC 7.0

tos10.jpg

TOS 50 CGC 7.5

tos12.jpg

TOS 65 CGC 8.5 :cloud9: ( personal fav)

tos6.jpg

TOS 74 CGC 8.5

tos9.jpg

TOS 97 CGC 9.0

tos4.jpg

Now there are the raw copies I have...these should be sent off the CGC by mid next week :wishluck:

TOS 49.

Picture015.jpg

TOS 51

Picture014.jpg

TOS 52

Picture013.jpg

TOS 57

Picture012.jpg

TOS 59

Picture011.jpg

TOS 67

Picture010.jpg

TOS 71

Picture009.jpg

TOS 78

Picture008.jpg

TOS 83

Picture007.jpg

TOS 84

Picture006.jpg

TOS 87

Picture005.jpg

TOS 89

Picture004.jpg

TOS 94

Picture003.jpg

TOS 96

Picture002.jpg

TOS 99

Picture001.jpg

Now i did buy these this week but havent gotten them in the mail

TOS 41 CGC 3.5 ( OLG)

TOS41.jpg

Got a TOS 90 CGC 8.0 ( winnipeg copy) & TOS 81 CGC 7.6 ( OLG) from Bob Storm but do not have pics!

and i just paid for this today and im very happy with the deal

TOS 47 CGC 7.5 <3

TOSscan.jpg

well thats it kids...thats all i have alittle bit to that half way mark i'll update this thread as i add more books

Cool set so far c-mack, good luck with the rest.

Back in the day I owned the full run from 39-99 bar 39,41,42 all OO from my Dad. It's a fantastic run, my favourite SA title.

I have about a dozen of them now, slowly building back up....Neil

Congrats !! Tos is one of my favorite runs as well.

I completed the series about three months ago, started in March 2008 and by Summer 2008 I had all the books bar three. Took me almost 18 months to find the the three last books (44/50/57) because I didn't want to go over a certain price for a certain grade doh!

I finally cracked them and read them back to back (except #49 but I had a really beat of copy of that)

Here's my bunch. And don't worry about not having them all in high grade, take a look at my TOS #40 ... or as I call it POS #40 :grin:

For the impatient ones, the early books and the look inside Tos #39 start at around 3 minutes into the vid.

Cool set so far c-mack, good luck with the rest.

Back in the day I owned the full run from 39-99 bar 39,41,42 all OO from my Dad. It's a fantastic run, my favourite SA title.

I have about a dozen of them now, slowly building back up....Neil

:hi: