• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 24 CGC 9.0 OW! SPIDEY GOES MAD! OLD LABEL!

20 posts in this topic

OK...one of my top 3 favorite Spidey covers/stories of ALL TIME! :headbang:

OLD BLUE LABEL GOODNESS! :cloud9:

I've had this book for some time...just fell into a 9.4 so now this one's going to a new home...

Near perfect registration! Super clean spine/edges...probably a 9.2 without the dust shadow at top...looks a little more severe in the scans, as is the usual case, than in hand but it is there...

Gonna have this one up until probably Monday night and then off to Clinksville...

$448 last GPA Sale Dec 2009

$485 2 month avg

$538 2008 avg (1 book)

ASK PRICE $449 SHIPPED/INSURED USA!

Canada add $10 bucks.

Payment: Paypal personal, MO, CHK.

First :takeit: wins the book!

AMAZINGSPIDER-MAN 24 CGC 9.0 OW PAGES

MAY 1965

ASM24CGC90.jpg

ASM24FC.jpg

ASM24BC.jpg

I read the thread in General Discussion and I now realize some people are offended by a sales thread that asks for PP Personal up front...and I can understand that...didn't mean to offend anyone and I feel like I understand both sides of the issue...

I'd like to amend my "PP Personal" request to just PP. If you know me and are cool with it, especially if we've done deals back and forth, fine, otherwise a regular PP payment is just fine... (thumbs u

Mea culpa

Mea culpa

Mea maxima culpa! :sorry:

Oh yeah, and this book's still for sale! :headbang:

:gossip: Offers or trades? (shrug)

Tom

:signofftopic: Not to derail but I get charged 4.9% from paypal not 3% what am I doing wrong!! :tonofbricks:

BTW I do not use the personal option as a rule due to the fact that it states it is suppose to be a gift. I did use it for one aution but otherwise I just will adjust the cost to cover.

Best of luck with the Sale!! (thumbs u (Uncle Barack is asking for a very large some of money (Taxes) from me so my wife has locked my PP account! :cry:)

:signofftopic: Not to derail but I get charged 4.9% from paypal not 3% what am I doing wrong!! :tonofbricks:

BTW I do not use the personal option as a rule due to the fact that it states it is suppose to be a gift. I did use it for one aution but otherwise I just will adjust the cost to cover.

Best of luck with the Sale!! (thumbs u (Uncle Barack is asking for a very large some of money (Taxes) from me so my wife has locked my PP account! :cry:)

I paid the most taxes I've ever paid in my life last year (don't ask... :tonofbricks: )...hope it's MUCH better this year...supposed to work on them this weekend...just did my daughter's this past week and she was really bummed...she's 24...I said "well, get used to it!" :insane::o

Tom, this is a sweet book. One of my favorite ASM covers of all time. If this doesn't move it is one I would love to have in my collection when I go into upgrade mode.