• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mylars and Microchamber Paper

7 posts in this topic

Our Microchamber paper is cut by a commercial printer to exacting specifications. There is no overhang, every page is consistent. All are cut to 10" in length and are available in various widths:

6-3/8", 6-1/2", 7-1/4". We usually have 6-3/4" and a magazine size, but are currently out of stock on those sizes.

Prices are the same for any size microchamber paper.

100 sheets $20 delivered First Class Mail

200 sheets $35 delivered Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope

400 sheets $63 delivered PMFRE

All of our other supplies are by eGerber. With the 700M2 we usually provide 6-3/8" wide microchamber paper, 725M2 and 6-1/2" wide mcp, 800M2 and 7-1/4" wide. But we are happy to provide any size requested.

Combo Mylars and microchamber paper:

50 Mylars / 100 mcp $34 delivered for 700M2 ($35 for 7.25, $37 for 7.75, $37 for 8) These are shipped in a Flat rate envelope which is very tight, but it hasn't been an issue (I cringe at the thought of getting comics in flat rate envelopes)

400 Mylars / 800 mcp $185 delivered for 700M2 ($190 for 7.25, $200 for 7.75)

Mylars, Halfbacks and Microchamber paper:

100 Mylars/100 Halfbacks/ 200 mcp $78 delivered for 700M2 ($80 for 7.25, $82 for 7.75)

All delivered prices are only for delivery within the USA. We also ship internationally, using only Priority mail (PM for quote). We accept Paypal, Postal and Wal-Mart money orders

We ship items which are in stock, no more than 2 business days after funds clear.

We sell on ebay as investment-comic-supplies (no relation to other dealers) and post fairly regularly on the ebay chat boards under the same name and on comicscorral as grininbarrett.

We sell on ebay as investment-comic-supplies (no relation to other dealers) and post fairly regularly on the ebay chat boards under the same name and on comicscorral as grininbarrett.

We also should be rated as a top rated seller on ebay (woo boy!) in the next couple of days. I couldn't begin to guess if any of our customers are regulars here. But if so, I would imagine they are international.

Any references that know you personally aside from ebay??? Where are you located?

Cool deal on mylars. I'd be more interested in the micropaper and one of the only places that sells it is comicsupply and he's a scam artist.

No one would put it past him to join here and sell under another name. Not smearing your name or anything lol

Just saying, wanna make sure you're not him before I order the paper.

Thanks so much!

Dan

No worries, I understand the concern, as I have been a watcher here for quite some time and am familiar with the cs debacle.

I am in Florida, my location is listed on all my ebay item pages. I have purchased books from a few folks over at the corral and lots on ebay. They have all shipped to me here in Florida.

I thought our ebay name investment-comic-supplies might be a hurdle here. I considered changing it, but felt that on ebay it well describes my offerings (I do not sell BCW or other poly bags or coated backboards). If you have seen any of my posts regarding the ills of coated backboards, it should be clear that I am not cs.com