• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

26 DCs To Go

240 posts in this topic

just a suggestion had been unhappy with the overgrading evidenced by the CGC label - maybe CGG has got what you need?

Can you translate this please in English ??????

What he meant to say was since you were unhappy with the overgrading evidenced by the CGC label - maybe CGG has got what you need?

Hey Ian, how come only $200 for the Buzzy #34 and $600 on the #70?

Because Buzzy 34 isn't remotely rare, but for some reason I don't have it. Just the luck of the draw. It's only worth ten bucks, and I don't think for one second that it will end up costing me anything like two hundred bucks. But those are the maximum prices I'd pay rather than not get the comics.

Now Buzzy 70 is another story altogether. Christine paid sixty dollars for it. Jerome paid about ten dollars for his.

I think it guides at seven dollars. My offer of six hundred dollars is ludicrous. I really don't believe there's anyone on this planet who'd pay as much. It's for the inconvenience not the value.

Hey Ian, how come only $200 for the Buzzy #34 and $600 on the #70?

Because Buzzy 34 isn't remotely rare, but for some reason I don't have it. Just the luck of the draw. It's only worth ten bucks, and I don't think for one second that it will end up costing me anything like two hundred bucks. But those are the maximum prices I'd pay rather than not get the comics.

Now Buzzy 70 is another story altogether. Christine paid sixty dollars for it. Jerome paid about ten dollars for his.

I think it guides at seven dollars. My offer of six hundred dollars is ludicrous. I really don't believe there's anyone on this planet who'd pay as much. It's for the inconvenience not the value.

Isn't equally as inconvenient to be missing the #34?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Timely

I'm sure there are some normal folk out there, but I'd be willing to bet that well over 50% of the posters here are viewed in a somewhat dim light by the rest of humanity.

That post makes you sound like a pompous .

Well over 50% of the British are like that. popcorn.gif

I'm sure there are some normal folk out there, but I'd be willing to bet that well over 50% of the posters here are viewed in a somewhat dim light by the rest of humanity.

shocked.gif893whatthe.gif

Isn't it equally as inconvenient to be missing the #34?!?

Timely

It's equally inconvenient to be missing all 22 (well 21 as we don't really know if Double Action 1 exists past a cover), but someone asked me to price what I'd pay and I did.

A copy of Buzzy 34 isn't gonna fetch anything like $200. There's no reason for it to. Lots of other people had trouble with Buzzy 70 and it's notoriously rare. But no-one had trouble with Buzzy 34, it's just accidentally eluded me, the same as Adventure 70. Loads of dealers have had one, just not right now when I want one. But that's not rare either. They'll turn up. The only really rare comic I need is the Big Book Of Fun Comics, for which I will pay handsomely.

So you've met over 50% of the British people, have you BOC?

You pompous !!!!