• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Motor City Comic Con. Who's going?

64 posts in this topic

Not sure if this has been posted yet, couldn't find it in the search function. So who's going to be going to this years Motor City Comic Con? I just booked my flight so I'll be there. Now I just have to see what days I'll be going besides Saturday.

Not sure if I will be going. It depends if my sister has a booth there or not this year (and if the kids want to go). She didn't last year, but for 3 or 4 few years before then she was there every year. Sis is the red haired author that was next to the Dukes of Hazard display in the prior years that I went there.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, couldn't find it in the search function. So who's going to be going to this years Motor City Comic Con? I just booked my flight so I'll be there. Now I just have to see what days I'll be going besides Saturday.

only do one big show a year...focusing on saving up for a road trip up to ORLANDO coming up soon....closer,easier..WARMER.