• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ToS #39

33 posts in this topic

My father in law is on the up and up. He litterally said that these were at the curb with the rest of the trash..... I don't know how much more I can tell you other than that. After speaking to him he said the house was a condemned lot and they were tearing the building down.....

My father in law is on the up and up. He litterally said that these were at the curb with the rest of the trash..... I don't know how much more I can tell you other than that. After speaking to him he said the house was a condemned lot and they were tearing the building down.....

Yep they were definitely thrown out then lol Collectors / dealers need to be careful when buying comics that were found in foreclosed homes as they can still be technicailly stolen.

Boy! This guy sure disappeared fast....

...i still think it's someone pulling our chain.... seemed to know way too much about comics and posting guidelines and admitted to being a collector,to need to post those books to get an idea what grade they are...

..they wanted to be the "talk of the town" about the next great collection find..my 2c

I guess there are trolls on all forums. Why should this one be any different? I tried to share my story and all I received was flak. Why the f*** would I need to be the talk of the town on a damn forum? I have better things to do with my day. Thank you all for the ones that did grade my books and appreciated my findings. Yes, I am an avid collector of comics, No I have never CGC'd a book before. Mailing away $1000s of dolors of books just seemed ludicrous to me. But I have been looking and it seems that the value of books is more appreciated once there is a third party grader involved. I just sign up for my premium account with CGC and will shiping them many books and I hope to post more with some (hopefully) nicley graded books.

I guess there are trolls on all forums. Why should this one be any different? I tried to share my story and all I received was flak. Why the f*** would I need to be the talk of the town on a damn forum? I have better things to do with my day. Thank you all for the ones that did grade my books and appreciated my findings. Yes, I am an avid collector of comics, No I have never CGC'd a book before. Mailing away $1000s of dolors of books just seemed ludicrous to me. But I have been looking and it seems that the value of books is more appreciated once there is a third party grader involved. I just sign up for my premium account with CGC and will shiping them many books and I hope to post more with some (hopefully) nicley graded books.

TROLLS? who me? and the others that are way too smart to just fall for the "oh look what i found! "..i've seen it way too many times here,the b.s. and the games..

as for mailing $1000's of dollars in books being ludicrous?its called INSURANCE,buy it and have peace of mind..its not a new concept... :screwy:

if your story is true,more power to ya..im stoked for ya...nice find.

.. establish yourself here on the boards,take the scepticism and beating like a man,you're new here...IF you cant take the "noob" abuse,you wont last long....

i've been here over 2 years,and still consider myself NEW and tread very lightly with the other members,especially those here longer...we're a community,and try to keep it as safe and problem free as possible... feeling out noob's and weeding thru the b.s. is part of it...I STILL GET GRIEF OVER POSTING IN ALL CAPS,..and my run-on sentences and poor sentence structure...but it's almost expected now..and a trait of my posts...everybody here is unique in there own way..

hopefully you do have something productive and positive to add to this forum of collectors,and you're not just blowing smoke or waisting our time...

...CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE GRADED BOOKS...... :baiting: