• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF #1

30 posts in this topic

I've seen this book before. I don't remember where but I recognize the name or whatever drawn on the front cover. In what city/state was this book found?

Bohemia, New York, out on Long Island

In the 1990's I spent a lot of time in the various comic book shops in and around Santa Rosa, CA. I swear that I saw that exact same book. If I had to guess I would say it was at Fantasy Books and Games. I also remember at the time trying to figure out what the name was. To me it looked like yene, but rene is probably right. In the late 90's Fantasy Books and Games closed and they had a huge inventory of Silver and Golden Age books. Don't know what they did with their inventory but it is possible that some of it made its way back east.

It's hard to forget that writting on the cover of such as nice book. When I first saw your post and I looked at the picture I said to myself, "I know that book". I could be wrong but I don't think so.

I have a book with 'Yannis' wriiten all over the cover. I think that's more distracting than 'Rene'.

Great book, it looks like a 3.0 to me.

Amazing find on this collection. It really is amazing what you can find in someones' garbage sometimes. I'm being completely serious.

I'm not mad at you for finding it, but my jealously wants to punch you in the face.

Ditto. The grade, not the punch in the face. :grin: