• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Isabella's AUCTION Fundraiser: 12 LOTS! Ends 2/28- CGC, Sig Series, More-THANKS!

243 posts in this topic

:news:Big Thanks to Rich Henn... again :applause:

who just donated and created NEW Lots 5-7!

:news:Big Thanks also to inconceivable (Dan) :applause:

who just donated a cool book which in now Lot 8!

Auction Lots 1-4 will end:

SUNDAY, FEB 21st, 2010 at 11:00pm.

NEW Auction Lots 5-(up) will end:

SUNDAY, FEB 28th, 2010 at 11:00pm.

New Bidders, please note: For ALL New Lots (5 and up) the Minimum donation of $10 to participate is now *optional* considering the generosity of those that donated new items. THANKS. For those that still wish to make a straight contribution or voluntarily pay the "participation donation" please send it directly to my cousin Josh's paypal account: jcoller@gmail.com (mark the payment "Izzy Auction").

[font:Arial Black]Thanks so much everyone![/font]

:news:Auction Lots 1-4 ending:SUNDAY, FEB 21st, 2010 at 11:00pm.

Lot #1... currently at $300 (Comicopolis)

Lot #2... currently at $300 (Comicopolis)

Lot #3... currently at $130 (Greggy)

Lot #4... currently at $200 (ashsaytr)

:news:Auction Lots 5 and up ending:SUNDAY, FEB 28th, 2010 at 11:00pm.

Lot #5... currently at $10 (worldsbestcomics)

Lot #6... currently at $20 (MedicAR)

Lot #7... currently at $50 (electricprune)

Lot #8... currently at $20 (iggy)

Thanks to all the new bidders on these new lots!

supapimp, greggy, zuckuss2003, electricprune, worldsbestcomics, MedicAR, Designer Toast, iggy.

Also... another straight contribution from:

drbanner (Mike)... Thank You!

I just wanted to share a message I just received on Facebook from Josh and Cara. They are simply blown away by all your help and generosity. They have received over $1,000 already in straight contributions and bidding donations. Now that I'm aware of everyone that has donated, and how generously... I have to say how honored I am to have all of you great guys and gals as friends. "Thank you" again for caring... and helping my family so much. It's quite humbling to feel the full force of this type of good will and generosity.

:foryou:

93821.jpg.b9c7eea2cce88acb5601af120e7b0a18.jpg