• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 Comic Book For Sale Today SOLD FOR COST OF SHIPPING ONLY

24 posts in this topic

Tower of Shadows 6 featuring Wood art

VF+

OSPG is $28

My price shipped via USPS Priority Box within the USA is $15

:takeit: takes it.

paypal personal option only due to discount.

SKMBT_C20310020814440-1.jpg

I love that the guy has spent his time trapped in the mouse hole lighting and smoking giant cigarettes.

That is my Birthday book! 7/70 :banana:

Are you going to Heroes with the rest of the CFP this year Neil? Plans are underway now...

yes... although i will have to skip the car ride again this year (if there is one) I have to be in San Antonio for my niece's Quinceañera on May 30th. Plan on flying from there.

That is my Birthday book! 7/70 :banana:

Are you going to Heroes with the rest of the CFP this year Neil? Plans are underway now...

yes... although i will have to skip the car ride again this year (if there is one) I have to be in San Antonio for my niece's Quinceañera on May 30th. Plan on flying from there.

Sweet. Send me a PM in our Cerebus thread about the hotel room. Same thing as last year. Bring the Yellow Pages up from the front desk when you check-in.

(worship)

Sweet. Book sold for cost of shipping only.

:headbang:

You're obviously good people, and you explained to me what TupennyConan meant forever ago (not that I remember), so I'm gonna cowboy up and cover the 16.5 cent paypal fee.