• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time - The Massive Engagement Ring Sales thread - Buy my books!

625 posts in this topic

Hey guys.

I've been dating my lady Kristen for 4 years, and I've decided I'm going to pop the question. I plan on doing it Late June/Early July while we are on Vacation. She's graduating from college in June so I think it will also be a nice surprise.

What I'm going to be selling is pretty much a bit of everything. Some sets, some single issues, some variants, some CGC slabs, etc. What I'm also going to be doing is giving away some freebies periodically to people who've bought in the sales thread... And they will be nice freebies, not drek, some shocking ;) , as a way of saying Thank You so you're going to want to buy something. lol:baiting:

Now I don't expect this thread to pay for the whole ring, but all proceeds will go to making it a "better" ring. Plus I'll be able to say "Comics paid for your ring" lol ... She's put up with my collecting of this for the past 4 years... I swear I only had like 20 comics when I met her now it's like 6,000. lol I'm 38, she's 26, but she's the first girl in like 20 years of dating that actually ever really gave a about me.... She's been solid.

Kauai.jpg

So here's the deal, as many of you know I run a 9.8 pre-screen service. All of this stuff is my personal file copies which means you're getting primo quality. If it says "9.6/9.8" then it means I would be more than comfortable to subbing it for 9.8. My current rate of return is about 92% 9.8 or higher (Marvel get a better printer!). If I feel something is lower than that I'll indicate it. Everything will be in fresh regular size bags and boards.

:takeit: is king but PMs are welcome. Shipping is based on zip and service which I will work out with the buyer. I add a buck or two for packing material. If anyone has ever bought anything raw before you know I bulletproof my packaging.

I'll try to get a bunch of stuff up first in a little bit, then post pics & scans in a bit, to go along with it. This might end up being a big undertaking.

I'd love to contribute to the, Dre. TMNT would be best, but if you don't have any of those, put up some nice ASM's. (thumbs u

For you sig series people I'll start out with these since I never got around to using them.

Marvel Projects 1 Sketch Variant 9.6/9.8 $5 (15 available) (SOLD! - Peter Palmer: 10, Steve_Paulus: 3, 999ghosts: 2)

For you sig series people I'll start out with these since I never got around to using them.

Marvel Projects 1 Sketch Variant 9.6/9.8 $5 (15 available)

:takeit: x10 of your best copies. :grin:

Marvel Projects 1 Sketch Variant 9.6/9.8 $5 (15 available)

:takeit: x10 of your best copies. :grin:

I knew you'd bite. lol

Dre,

Run, RUN while you still can... :grin:

No, seriously. Congrats (if she says yes that is, as she can still run..)

but let me be the first to help you out. So please

2x Marvel Projects 1 Sketch Variant

:takeit:

just add them to my pile!

You are gold on grading, I don't think anyone is worried about that!

I am a little suprised that I have not met the future Mrs. BeachBum, you would think you would want my blessing...

sigh...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

JJ

You are gold on grading, I don't think anyone is worried about that!

I am a little suprised that I have not met the future Mrs. BeachBum, you would think you would want my blessing...

sigh...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

JJ

You did you insufficiently_thoughtful_person, at LBCC last year. :baiting:

lol