• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's time - The Massive Engagement Ring Sales thread - Buy my books!

625 posts in this topic

Green Lantern Blackest Night Crossover, all 9.6/9.8 $85 for the set. SOLD! to shortstack comics

43 Variant

43 Second Print

44 Variant

45 Variant

46 Variant

47 Variant

48 Variant

49 Variant

50 Variant

IMAGE_3261.jpg

blackest night sketch variants :popcorn:

All my BN Sketch 0-5 sold as CGC 9.8. I do have a 6 that just graded on Friday, as well as another #1 that's in for pre-screen that hasn't been graded yet. Once the final grade for #6 pops up I'll post it for sale here. Should tomorrow, or Tuesday.

blackest night sketch variants :popcorn:

All my BN Sketch 0-5 sold as CGC 9.8. I do have a 6 that just graded on Friday, as well as another #1 that's in for pre-screen that hasn't been graded yet. Once the final grade for #6 pops up I'll post it for sale here. Should tomorrow, or Tuesday.

PM sent bud!

Blackest Night 1 Variant, 1 in 25, 9.6/9.8 $10

:takeit: 3 blk night!

thanks

I guess I assumed that the set would be split :wishluck:... LMK :applause:

I listed the blackest night books variants seperatly. Mushie was asking about the Green Lantern books in which I listed the Variants with the regular covers. You're good on the BN 3 Variant.

Dre