• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Champion Sketch Opportunity

254 posts in this topic

Sorry, guys...the wife dragged me out of town for Memorial day weekend to the in-laws where I don't have internet access. Here's some more, the last of the sketch opportunity covers...

Anime style Batgirl:

Anime_Batgirl_by_MChampion.jpg

Phoenix for a charity auction:

Phoenix_start_to_end_4_by_MChampion.jpg

And one for Adam:

Green_Goblin_Sketch_Cover_by_MChampion.jpg

Next up, I'll be posting ones that trickled in after the sketch opp window closed, which includes a couple of bristol board pieces. These will all be posted before I leave for Philly next week.

AND...I've talked with Adam about possibly opening up another sketch opportunity at the end of June. Not a definite yet, but start saving your money, just in case! I also have some Dark Avengers sketch covers left over for anyone interested in doing a commission, just know that odds are it won't be done before WWPhilly. :)

More to come!

Chuck Norris can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Great cover Mike!!!

It's coming soon, hopefully you can come out with Steve and I for a few beers.

:headbang: count me in

I love the Chuck Norris random fact generator. lol

btw .... nice newer pieces Mike

Those are great, MC, but that Phoenix is KILLER!

Hope you have a good time in Philly! It sucks that I'm going to miss it since I only live in North East, MD. Oh well/thems the breaks. Ha ha.

Okay, Melvin...get ready, yours will be the next ones up to bat! First off...SGT. ROCK about to take down a German tank!!! I had a lot of fun doing the 'vintage' colors on this one, and am looking forward to doing a similar color scheme on the next two, which will be uploaded this weekend. Hope you like!!! :)

Sgt_Rock_start_to_finish_by_MChampion.jpg

That's really good bro :)

Okay, Melvin...get ready, yours will be the next ones up to bat! First off...SGT. ROCK about to take down a German tank!!! I had a lot of fun doing the 'vintage' colors on this one, and am looking forward to doing a similar color scheme on the next two, which will be uploaded this weekend. Hope you like!!! :)

Now THIS is a war sketch! (worship)Sgt. Rock leads the way....Awesome work Michael! :acclaim: