• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Death, Return and Reign of Superman OA Pages etc.

37 posts in this topic

Thought I'd give this page a bump as a reminder. Always looking for the aforementioned pages and paying very well for them so don't hesitate to hit me up first.

I have an awesome Superman VS Doomsday splash from a '90s annual for sale.

You can view it here among other cool '90s pieces:

http://qurls.com?i=50580

I'm looking for a quick sale of at least a few items, as I'm raising funds for a

specific piece I don't want to miss.

Thanks !

Oh my! I could only wish.

I am pretty sure the guy who bought it from Bogdanove paid $25k. That leaves my chances slim to none if it sells for the same range.

Maybe ole Oroku Saki aka money bags will get it.

:popcorn:

This is a published recreation of both Batman's Knightfall and The Death of Superman by Dan Jurgens, done as a flashback/recap currently selling on eBay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150840679487?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I have looked at that page many times. :) I am more wanting to buy pages from the original run, but I will keep watching it incase I change my mind.

You do have a lot of Josh Howard pieces I would love to buy though. :):wishluck:

anything new as of recently? Still willing to pay top dollar. I missed out on the Man of Steel cover because I had my money invested in some other DOS and Knightfall cover art at the time.

I would love to see what DOS cover art you got. :popcorn:

Do you have a CAF account or somewhere else you have posted it?

anything new as of recently? Still willing to pay top dollar. I missed out on the Man of Steel cover because I had my money invested in some other DOS and Knightfall cover art at the time.

The MOS Doomsday cover was the only DOS piece I've seen emerge lately.

I would love to see what DOS cover art you got. :popcorn:

Do you have a CAF account or somewhere else you have posted it?

+1 :)