• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 2.5 sold for record price

244 posts in this topic

Nice copy and a great price. Missed it. :cry:

Too bad next - time it could be $17,000 :insane:

:o

I was mildly kidding but with the way it is going it sure might. :P

Same with the Action 13.

You and I better get our copies (you a Tec 31 and myself an Action 13) of each before the prices = a new car. :sick:

You and I are half way to a pic like Gator's!

(Gator if you read this please post the Tec 31 + Action 13 = Mind explosion pic again in this thread :foryou: )

Same with the Action 13.

You and I better get our copies (you a Tec 31 and myself an Action 13) of each before the prices = a new car. :sick:

(Gator if you read this please post the Tec 31 + Action 13 = Mind explosion pic again in this thread :foryou: )

action1to13002.jpg

Same with the Action 13.

action1to13002.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Almost good enough to make a grown man cry.

I like how the colors of these books match up perfectly. The red, white, and blue colors of the title match perfectly inverted. Also its Action 13 and 13 reversed is 31.

Action 13 + Tec 31 = best photo op (IMHO)

I know this will look small after the Action 1 just broke the million mark today.

But a Detective Comics #31 CGC 2.5 just sold for $14,000 on comicconnect.com - last CGC 2.5 sale was $12,000 last year.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=313476

IVE been watchin that book the last 2 weeks on the site.Couldnt get myself to pull the trigger.I was thinking about it

I know this will look small after the Action 1 just broke the million mark today.

But a Detective Comics #31 CGC 2.5 just sold for $14,000 on comicconnect.com - last CGC 2.5 sale was $12,000 last year.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=313476

IVE been watchin that book the last 2 weeks on the site.Couldnt get myself to pull the trigger.I was thinking about it

I think the pictures add to this more than it may really be (scans look dark) but personally I think the book looks a tad on the rough side even for a 2.5 grade from the scans. So for $14,000 maybe it is better you did not. 2c