• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicpalooza Houston,TX March 26-28 anyone going?

19 posts in this topic

I was originally going to get a booth, but thank you Toyota, I'm stuck working

6 / 12 hr days till this is over.

I WILL be at the show on Sunday. Anyone else gonna be doing Sunday

Morning ???

Morning ???

:hi:

Morning ???

Have you thought about asking your dealership to be a corporate sponsor and have a vehicle or two on display with you as the sales consulatant on site.Be a great opportunity to pass out business cards and bring business back to the dealership.

Its better than being stuck on the lot Saturday tying ballons on vehicles and looking for fresh "ups".

Is this worth driving over from Austin?

i think so.. and since WW isnt till Nov might as well come to a some what big con....let me know ill try and set up lunch...might as well meet some folks off the forum

I think Legion and I will be driving up from San Antonio. Lunch what day? Why not dinner? We're either coming up late Friday and leaving Saturday evening, or coming up early Saturday and leaving Sunday morning, depending on whether there's some sort of get-together.