• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's the skinny with the Edenwald pedigree ?

12 posts in this topic

oh shucks....and here I thought someone was selling Edenwalds.

Funny thing is I used to live not to far from this neighborhood in the Bronx! All those years I was compleatly oblivious to this grand collection, just a stone's throw from my old stomping grounds!

lineage traced back to adam and eve, discovered by conrad eischenwald. oh, and wrong forum noob

only partially true; after the Man banished a&e east of eden, He wald off the joint so they could never return. the books they left on the other side of the wall are the collection. the conrad part is an urban myth that the hobby just can't get off of.

I heard Conrad was the OO ? I remember he was selling this collection raw at a convention and he stated they were his personal books. I looked but I didn't really like the collection. They were overpriced = he thought everything was NM and the general page quality was poor.

It was Conrad Eschenberg's purchase of a neighbors' personal collection. Apparently much of the SA was purchased off the rack, but some of the earlier stuff may have been acquired secondhand.

It was Conrad Eschenberg's purchase of a neighbors' personal collection. Apparently much of the SA was purchased off the rack, but some of the earlier stuff may have been acquired secondhand.

(thumbs u

Sorry for the wrong thread, and to Paperheart, Bite Me,

Affectionately Brian

(thumbs u

and to Paperheart, Bite Me,

Affectionately Brian

Where?

In the Fulcrum area, :acclaim: