• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sketches, that's right sketches....UPDATED PRICES FREE SHIPPING*

20 posts in this topic

Ok, here are a few sketches for your consideration. I except paypal (personal) The first :takeit: gets to drive this baby home. So let's hear from you sketch hounds. Shipping is $8 is the states, please request a shipping quote if you live outside the states. Thanks.....

How bout free shipping in the states (discounted else where). (shrug)

Francis Manapul CGC 9.8 $130 $120

P1020420.jpg

Arthur Suydam CGC 9.4 SOLD (good luck finding a cheaper Suydam headshot)

DSC_9022.jpg

Marc Wolfe CGC 9.6 Sold DSC_8942.jpg

Cully Hamner CGC 9.8 SOLD

DSC_8966.jpg

Whilce Portacio CGC 9.6 $80 $70

DSC_9013.jpg

Hey Chris!

Great books. I especially like that Portacio Spawn sketch. It'd a perfect candidate for getting cracked and adding a McFarlane sig. (thumbs u

1. The Francis Manpaul Batman is pretty cool. What work has he done in the past (I'm assuming he's a modern artist).

2. You should PM either Raph (oneasian) or Danny (Par2ch) on the Marc Wolfe Cap--they might be into that one especially for the price it's listed :grin:

1. The Francis Manpaul Batman is pretty cool. What work has he done in the past (I'm assuming he's a modern artist).

2. You should PM either Raph (oneasian) or Danny (Par2ch) on the Marc Wolfe Cap--they might be into that one especially for the price it's listed :grin:

Francis Manapaul currently is the artist for the new Flash ongoing. He also did adventure comics late last year.

Arthur Suydam CGC 9.4 $90 $80 (good luck finding a cheaper Suydam headshot)

DSC_9022.jpg

[/img]

$80 shipped?? To good to pass up! :takeit: