• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let the games begin....heritage time!

644 posts in this topic

that's right boys and girls...get those pens and pencils ready....grab a scratch sheet of paper and start making notes.... gpa, overstreet, which issue, what lot #, etc, etc...

because the games are nearly upon us...

those that snooze, lose, so don't be coy, roy!

this will be your play by play, blow by blow, place to be tomorrow at 1pm CST (that is 2 pm for you Peter!)

don't dilly now, you all come back and see me

that's right boys and girls...get those pens and pencils ready....grab a scratch sheet of paper and start making notes.... gpa, overstreet, which issue, what lot #, etc, etc...

because the games are nearly upon us...

those that snooze, lose, so don't be coy, roy!

this will be your play by play, blow by blow, place to be tomorrow at 1pm CST (that is 2 pm for you Peter!)

Ill bee deer, Just make sure yall show up. lol

The three books I'm interested in must all be pressers because they are already bid to the level of the next higher grade. Looks like I will be on the sidelines for this one.

So will the Denver Bat #1 get the 50K bid? hm
would if I could but I can't so I won't

But do you think it'll get it?

I do indeed...worth every penny of 60K to me

when reg 9.0's sell for 280K, why does a pedigree Denver 9.0 that has only had its cover cleaned (big deal , right) not garner a 60K offer...

in fact, I think I am rethinking it right now

when reg 9.0's sell for 280K, why does a pedigree Denver 9.0 that has only had its cover cleaned (big deal , right) not garner a 60K offer...

I thought about it, but I'd have to sell half my Golden Age books, and I think I'd miss them too much.

Darn nice discount !

I thought about it, but I'd have to sell half my Golden Age books, and I think I'd miss them too much.

I suspect more than a few are thinking about it...