• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Possible candidates for Captain America

82 posts in this topic

i read this story yesterday and figured it had to be a joke. john kranski- c'mon. he's best known as playing a complete dweeb and looks the part about as much as bea arthur.

:roflmao:

I actually hung out with John Krasinski in NYC one time (before he became famous), and I can tell you I did not think to myself "the SPITTING IMAGE of Captain America!". :P

i read this story yesterday and figured it had to be a joke. john kranski- c'mon. he's best known as playing a complete dweeb and looks the part about as much as bea arthur.

:roflmao:

I actually hung out with John Krasinski in NYC one time (before he became famous), and I can tell you I did not think to myself "the SPITTING IMAGE of Captain America!". :P

Maybe he could play one of Arnim Zola's protoplasm creations in the sequel.

Oh boy. If Jim Halpert is going to be Captain America, than I will stay home and pretend the movie never existed. Just like I did with Wolverine and that last Punisher movie.

Dwight Schrute as Red Skull hm

Now THAT I would want to see! lol

It's looking more and more like John Krasinski, which is unfortunate. I think the guy that played Jason Street on "Friday Night Lights" would have been a great choice (and his name had been mentioned as being in the running).

http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/03/09/fox411-exclusive-captain-america-role-is-john-krasinskis-to-lose-source-says/

One of them could play young WWII cap, right after the serum, but not modern day cap. He's gotta be in his late 30s/early 40s.

Cap was what? Early to mid-20s at the start of WWII? So around 30 at the end of the war...when he ceased ageing.

If he's going to be defrosted and the story taken up there, thirty years old seems to be right. (thumbs u