• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jim Lee Superman run pre-order

36 posts in this topic

Man... I go away for the day to play on the beach with the wife and come back to find my non-sale sale post explodes... smile.gif

Well, clearly there is enough interest...

I will work up the exact details in the next hour or two and I will start a new thread, since some people will have assumed this one has been hijacked already for a "star" fight between Joanna and Metropolis... confused-smiley-013.gif

Coming soon to a thread near you... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

And here I thought my first batch of crocus blooms in the front yard were gonna be the high point of my day... smile.gif

I will work up the exact details in the next hour or two and I will start a new thread, since some people will have assumed this one has been hijacked already for a "star" fight between Joanna and Metropolis...

The Wheels are Motionless! Damn Metro and their star-stealing shills! I had 6 stars this morning and now I'm down to 3!!!! But I'll get them. As most of you know, I'm originally from Wisconsin. The Dairy State. That's right -- I'm gonna SABOTAGE ALL OF THEIR BUTTER!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I will work up the exact details in the next hour or two and I will start a new thread, since some people will have assumed this one has been hijacked already for a "star" fight between Joanna and Metropolis...

The Wheels are Motionless! Damn Metro and their star-stealing shills! I had 6 stars this morning and now I'm down to 3!!!! But I'll get them. As most of you know, I'm originally from Wisconsin. The Dairy State. That's right -- I'm gonna SABOTAGE ALL OF THEIR BUTTER!

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I swear Joanna... your posts should come with hazard warnings... a guy could hurt himself falling out of his chair like that... 893naughty-thumb.gif

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

I swear Joanna... your posts should come with hazard warnings... a guy could hurt himself falling out of his chair like that... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I officially hate both of you. shy.gif