• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD, thread closed, thanks!

16 posts in this topic

Two books for sale. Buyer will pay exact shipping by their method of choice. I'm looking for buyers who will be able to pay right away as the funds are needed for household expenses.

Visions #1 (first Flaming Carrot) #547 of 1,000 copies, signed by Bob Burden and Lamar Waldron. I would grade this at VF+, very attractive copy with just a few flaws, $300

visions1fc.jpg

visions1bc.jpg

Zap #2 (1st print): This is the version with the Head First miscut page, it is believed there are about 500 copies with the miscut. This copy also has somewhat of a pedigree, according to the eBay seller I bought it from this was a duplicate file copy from the Fitz Hugh Ludlow Memorial Library. Here's more information about the library: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitz_Hugh_Ludlow_Memorial_Library. I would grade this as a VF SOLD!

zap2fc.jpg

zap2bc.jpg

Visions #1 rarely comes up for sale. Don't need one or I would have chased after that book too.

It's a tough, tough book - I've only seen two copies in the last 5 years or so.

I have seen couple if not more pop up on Feebay in the past few months or so but yes it is a tough book especially since 200 of the 1000 were presumably destroyed by fire. Very hard to find in high grade as well. Nice copy (thumbs u

You should put 'Neal Adams' in the thread title. It might help ya.

If I had money it would really help him as a want the book.

Happy Birthday I hope you have a good one.

Two books for sale. Buyer will pay exact shipping by their method of choice. I'm looking for buyers who will be able to pay right away as the funds are needed for household expenses.

Visions #1 (first Flaming Carrot) #547 of 1,000 copies, signed by Bob Burden and Lamar Waldron. I would grade this at VF+, very attractive copy with just a few flaws, $300

visions1fc.jpg

visions1bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thanks!

visions1fc.jpg

visions1bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM. Thanks!

Very sweet pickup! I would have grabbed this in second if I had not just made a huge purchase. Congrats to both the seller and buyer